Posted on | Sunday, March 20, 2011 | 2 Comments
Hi just a little idea I wanted to share with everyone, as it is so simple yet I found it to be very effective.
For my little girl's Birthday recently I used some gorgeous new rosebuds from Prima to stick on the end of her little butterfly clips. I used strong double sided tape, and it stayed in perfectly, too easy!!!
Posted on | Friday, March 18, 2011 | 5 Comments
Posted on | Wednesday, March 16, 2011 | 1 Comment
Hi there, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have SO much work to upload, so visit back regulary as they say "Rome was not built in a day" - so true that! :) But really, I have such a lot of work that I have done over the last 10 years, that needs to go up on this blog for all to enjoy and be inspired from...
I will, at this stage be uploading at least 2 -3 projects per month, a minimum of one tutorial on techniques and a minimum of one tutorial on storage! I hope you will join me on this enjoyable journey of making my creations public...
It's an oldie but a goodie "Success is a Journey, not a Destination"...
Posted on | Friday, March 11, 2011 | 3 Comments
Instructions are as follows:
- You will need to go to my "email me button" and send me an email from my blog.
- In the subject line write: "Give Away To Me Please"and leave a comment in the email body about my blog what you like/don't like (constructive critisism is most welcome). You may also chose not to do this and just leave your details or leave it blank.
- Leave your address where I should post the prize to (just a back up, in case email doesnt work etc but if you chose not to leave your address I will endeavour to contact you if you are the winner regardless) and
- I will chose from the answer I find the most useful or otherwise just a random pick of an email in the list on the the last day of March...
That's it! Easy peasy...
Posted on | Tuesday, March 8, 2011 | 2 Comments
Here is another great competition:-
Just click on the link above to find out the details and a free chance to win products!
Posted on | Friday, March 4, 2011 | No Comments
Hey everyone, the Dusty Attic Design Team have been given a LOAD of product to give away in competition. It is definietly worth a free go!!! Just go to their blogs and check who has theirs on at the present time... mine will be more likely when their are finished, so stay posted.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ▼ March (7)
About Me - Concise Biography
- Nancy Winter
- My work history is varied and diverse. From the high profile studios of NWS Channel 9, to the exciting aviation industry, I have a resume' with an extensive list of skills and experience.
I reside in sunny Australia.
The main purpose of this blog was that it was started out of necessity but has grown into something I enjoy.
“To Do What You Love, and Feel That It Matters, What Could Be More Fun?”.
I believe this particular industry promotes self esteem in many, whilst being part of a Design Team helps businesses and friends but most of all I love all the fantastic messages that one can give to another through this avenue. It assists me in my endeavour to leave the world a better place… (and as Barbie would say at the beauty pageant "and I wish for world peace";) Hoping that you find some inspiration from my work!
Friends Are Like Angels Without Wings - without them we have but only one wing and cannot fly...
Credit Where Credit is Due
My sincere gratitude and appreciation goes to the amazingly talented, gorgeous and super efficient, Lisa Harman, who has brought my ideas to my blog. Thank you so very much.
I have so many talented friends and associates who inspire and assist me, the list would be too long to add, but my gratitude is heart felt each and every day...